25.7.23

women and their ways

 I feel so fucked up when 2 weeks close to my period

and it gets worse cause I have no clue of what's reality or my emotions

small doses of blueberry ice and medicines

I don't know where to draw the line

The line between me and us - everyone

too agitated by other doses?

oh gods and ghosts, please just help cause I feel like falling apart of the ones I truly love...

and its not just because im a woman

its about my ways of surviving times like these and times like those...

I miss my cousin and some close friends at the point of giving in or giving up of

every single thing 

to be with them

and I miss myself as well...

just want to cry until I fall sleep and never wake up anymore

actually

waking up with one condition: in another life - like reincarnated 

but its so selfish to think this way

maybe it is may way sometimes 

being selfish for wanting to run away.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário